DarkRoom Adventures
12noon yesterday,i got home from Eugene's house after a day of -movie stereo voice- Da Darrkkroom Adventure!
it was pretty intense: We tried to visit the(as erns would say) the ventilation monster; which was kinda a disappointment cause she wasnt in. between you and me, i was kinda relived. Anyways, the security guards tried to exploit our adventure(angel&i tried some hiding for awhile), then we went out to see Eugene&Jenna was using their craft.Not bad really,the guard to let us stay(woot!) Two tired boys(ern+me) plus a busy Jenna&Eugene and dark arts Faith & holy Angel. Last but not least, peeing Aaron. Peeing area, confidential. sorry kids. seriously, photo labbers, you dont wanna know.
Stayed over at eugene's in the end due to no moolah. chatted b4 we slept. erns k.o.ed first in a nice doggy shape. sigh, I guess i am back to the days when samuel falls asleep when we r on the phone. cause Eugene slept on me and left me talking to myself for quite some time. Not very fun.
But I must say Eugene's 'home support' auntie cooked good food! i managed to witness eugene's horror-his fridge of fruits, lesser than i kinda imagined(a whole bookshelf stuffed with fruits, excluding durains thankyouverymuch) *ahem* Note to self: Avacados are the musiest,most-est disgustingest food ever. but it'll eat it again if i have some bad face scenerio, heard it helps a lot.
----------------------------------------
I've been working with the devils trying to exorcize
Feelings I've been hiding down in the darker side
There wasn't any trading, never sold my soul
But think I'm losing my fight
Got to build on my life
So I would be safe from the fall
I'm subjected, expected to know what I feel
To make sense of it all
----------------------------------------
i wish to visit some other country and meet some nice different people and eat sushi together. or maybe some steak. or maybe go france and try their french fries.
i want out of this singapura.
12noon yesterday,i got home from Eugene's house after a day of -movie stereo voice- Da Darrkkroom Adventure!
it was pretty intense: We tried to visit the(as erns would say) the ventilation monster; which was kinda a disappointment cause she wasnt in. between you and me, i was kinda relived. Anyways, the security guards tried to exploit our adventure(angel&i tried some hiding for awhile), then we went out to see Eugene&Jenna was using their craft.Not bad really,the guard to let us stay(woot!) Two tired boys(ern+me) plus a busy Jenna&Eugene and dark arts Faith & holy Angel. Last but not least, peeing Aaron. Peeing area, confidential. sorry kids. seriously, photo labbers, you dont wanna know.
Stayed over at eugene's in the end due to no moolah. chatted b4 we slept. erns k.o.ed first in a nice doggy shape. sigh, I guess i am back to the days when samuel falls asleep when we r on the phone. cause Eugene slept on me and left me talking to myself for quite some time. Not very fun.
But I must say Eugene's 'home support' auntie cooked good food! i managed to witness eugene's horror-his fridge of fruits, lesser than i kinda imagined(a whole bookshelf stuffed with fruits, excluding durains thankyouverymuch) *ahem* Note to self: Avacados are the musiest,most-est disgustingest food ever. but it'll eat it again if i have some bad face scenerio, heard it helps a lot.
----------------------------------------
I've been working with the devils trying to exorcize
Feelings I've been hiding down in the darker side
There wasn't any trading, never sold my soul
But think I'm losing my fight
Got to build on my life
So I would be safe from the fall
I'm subjected, expected to know what I feel
To make sense of it all
----------------------------------------
i wish to visit some other country and meet some nice different people and eat sushi together. or maybe some steak. or maybe go france and try their french fries.
i want out of this singapura.

<< Home